The A+Firm Awards Trophy.
- ORDER YOUR TROPHY: You will receive information via email on how to personalize and order your complimentary trophy. You will also be given the opportunity to purchase additional personalized trophies for members of your team, clients or any others involved in your success. Each trophy is custom made; please allow at least twelve weeks for delivery after placing your order. If you haven’t heard from us or have any questions, please email email@example.com. Our staff will assist you in customizing your trophy and completing your order.
The A+Firms Book.
- A+Firms: The World’s Best Architectural Firms is an annual compendium of the world’s most inspiring architecture, published in partnership with Phaidon. Featuring select A+Firm Awards winners, the book is the definitive guide to the year’s best architectural firms. The 2021 Winners Edition will be published in Fall 2021, and will be available for pre-order at Phaidon.com.
Reasons Why You Should Promote Your Achievement
- YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY AN INDUSTRY LEADER. As an Architizer A+Firm Award recipient you have been identified as an industry leader for architecture and design worldwide.
- IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS. Whether it’s maintaining current clients or winning new business, “Architizer A+Firm Awards Recipient” validates your superior work and gives your clients and prospects the confidence they need to invest in your services.
- MAKE HEADLINES. Being an Architizer A+Firm Award recipient offers countless publicity opportunities in national, local, and trade media, as well as internal communications and marketing materials. We expect coverage from our Architizer A+ Media Partners: Wall Street Journal, WSJ Magazine, Phaidon Books, and more.
- GET PUBLISHED. Each year, Architizer publishes A+Firm Award Winners in a spectacular publication: The World’s Best Architectural Firms, a stunning, hardcover book published and distributed by Phaidon.
- SALUTE YOUR TEAM IN A BIG WAY. Your Architizer A+Firm Award achievement allows you to recognize your valued employees for their accomplishments. There’s no better way to show them that you think their work is award winning than to share your A+ news with the world.
- STAND OUT AMONG YOUR PEERS. Out of the thousands of projects that were submitted, there are only a handful of honorees chosen by the Jury. By coming this far, you’ve proven your work is one of the few that truly stands out.
- STAY CONNECTED As an Architizer A+Firm Award recipient, your work is eligible to be featured on Architizer.com and publicized by our partners. We’ve also uploaded your work to our database so that people can view your projects and learn more about what you do. You’ve done the work, let us highlight your achievement in a big way!
- RECEIVE VALIDATION FOR A JOB WELL DONE. Now more than ever, the value of architecture is crucial for every city and nation around the globe. As an A+Firm Award recipient, your work exemplifies excellence in the industry, which you’ll be able to share with your clients and colleagues.
Sure-fire ways to make sure the right people know about your A+ achievement.
DEVISE A PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN
Don’t be shy about your Architizer A+Firm Awards accomplishment. Now is the time to promote your achievement – and your success – by doing targeted outreach to a wide-variety of national, local and online media.
Here are some tips of the trade:
- Write and distribute a press release highlighting your award – you can develop and implement media campaigns to generate attention.
- You should target news sites and blogs that cover your category or industry, as well as your hometown media.
- Pitch yourself for a feature story at pertinent media outlets.
- Use your A+ Achievement as a news peg for the media to cover your success, growth, and future plans.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
Send a special email to your network of colleagues, vendors, friends, family and customers to let them know about your award.
MAKE YOUR A+AWARD ACHIEVEMENT A CENTERPIECE OF YOUR MARKETING PLAN
Take out an ad in a local or national newspaper or magazine, or add a A+Award logo to materials that you’ve already scheduled.
SHINE IN YOUR EMAIL SIGNATURE
Have your team highlight their A+ Achievement in their email signatures.
BRAG TO YOUR FAVORITE BLOG
There are dozens of blogs that cover every industry. These online outlets are a great way to spread the word about your nomination.
SPICE UP YOUR COMPANY AND PERSONAL BIO
Adding this honor to your company or personal bio will show potential customers and partners that your work is award-winning.
UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Share news about your nomination on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more! It is a great way to share your A+ achievement.
Here’s a few sample posts to get you started:
“Our project [project name] in the [category name] was selected a Winner in this year’s @Architizer A+Firm Awards! Check it out: winners.architizer.com #ArchitizerFirmAward”
“Excited to win a prestigious @Architizer A+FirmAward. See our work at winners.architizer.com #ArchitizerFirmAwards”
LET US KNOW
We love to hear about winners who are celebrating their achievement, so let us know what you’re doing by tweeting at us at @architizer and liking us on the Architizer and A+Awards Facebook Pages. And don’t forget to tag us when you do post!
All media love facts, numbers and statistics. Here are some media-friendly facts and statistics about the Architizer A+Firm Awards to help strengthen your pitch for your story:
January 19, 2021: Architizer A+ Jury Winners and Popular Choice Winners Announced.
Architizer’s core mission is to Empower Architects, via our marketplace connecting architects and building product manufacturers, and via our inspiring content, awards program, and global reach spotlighting the world’s best architecture. We connect architects with the tools they need to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
About the A+Firm Awards:
The Architizer A+Firm Awards is the largest awards program focused on promoting and celebrating the year’s best architectural practices. The A+Firm Awards is designed to honor firms of every size, across every region of the world. The program is open to architecture firms, landscape architects, engineers, interior designers, rendering studios, and photographers. Our mission is to nurture the appreciation of meaningful design in the world and champion its potential for a positive impact on everyday life.
Winners are chosen by our illustrious jury including such industry luminaries as Kate Wagner, Charles Renfro, Debbie Millman, and Toshiko Mori, as well as personalities from beyond architecture like Ji Lee (Facebook Creative Shop), Little Wing Lee (Design Director, Ace Hotel Group), and David Rockwell (Chairman, Rockwell Group).
Winners are selected for recognition based on excellence in the following criteria:
Click to download hi-res Architizer and A+Awards logos.
Use the below site badges to promote your achievement.
back to top
Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.