Order Your Trophy and Winner Certificate
The A+Awards Trophy.
- ORDER YOUR TROPHY: Information to personalize and order your trophy will be sent via email. You will also be given the opportunity to purchase additional personalized trophies for members of your team, clients or any others involved in your success. For any questions or if you do not receive details to place your order, please contact our team at email@example.com.Note: each trophy is custom made; please allow at least eight weeks for delivery after placing your order.
- WINNER CERTIFICATE: As a Winner you are also entitled to a complimentary digital A+Award certificate to commemorate your achievement. Your certificate will be sent via email in the coming weeks. You also have the opportunity to order personalized printed certificates from the A+Awards store.
The A+Architecture Book.
- ARCHITIZER: The World’s Best Architecture is an annual compendium of the world’s most inspiring architecture, published in partnership with Monacelli. Featuring select A+Awards Typology and Plus winners, the book is the definitive guide to the year’s best buildings and spaces. The 2021 Winners Edition will be published in fall 2021, and will be available for pre-order this summer at Monacellipress.com.
Reasons Why You Should Promote Your Achievement
- YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY AN INDUSTRY LEADER. As an Architizer A+Award recipient you have been identified as an industry leader for architecture and design worldwide.
- IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS. Whether it’s maintaining current clients or winning new business, “Architizer A+Awards Recipient” validates your superior work and gives your clients and prospects the confidence they need to invest in your services.
- MAKE HEADLINES. Being an Architizer A+Award recipient offers countless publicity opportunities in national, local, and trade media, as well as internal communications and marketing materials.
- GET PUBLISHED. Each year, Architizer publishes A+Awards Winners in The World’s Best Architecture, a stunning, hardcover book published and distributed by Monacelli Press.
- SALUTE YOUR TEAM IN A BIG WAY. Your Architizer A+Award achievement allows you to recognize your valued employees for their accomplishments. There’s no better way to show them that you think their work is award winning than to share your A+ news with the world.
- STAND OUT AMONG YOUR PEERS. Out of the thousands of projects that were submitted, there are only a handful of honorees chosen by the Jury and Voting Public. By coming this far, you’ve proven your work is one of the few that truly stands out.
- STAY CONNECTED As an Architizer A+Award recipient, your work is eligible to be featured on Architizer.com and publicized by our partners. Keep our editorial team up to date on your new projects by uploading them to your profile on Architizer.
- RECEIVE VALIDATION FOR A JOB WELL DONE. Now more than ever, the value of architecture is crucial for every city and nation around the globe. As an A+Award recipient, your work exemplifies excellence in the industry, which you’ll be able to share with your clients and colleagues.
Sure-fire ways to make sure the right people know about your A+ achievement.
DEVISE A PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN
Don’t be shy about your Architizer A+Awards accomplishment. Now is the time to promote your achievement – and your success – by doing targeted outreach to a wide-variety of national, local and online media.
Here are some tips of the trade:
- Write and distribute a press release highlighting your award – you can develop and implement media campaigns to generate attention.
- You should target news sites and blogs that cover your category or industry, as well as your hometown media.
- Pitch yourself for a feature story at pertinent media outlets.
- Use your A+ Achievement as a news peg for the media to cover your success, growth, and future plans.
In all your media outreach, you’ll want to include the key facts about Architizer A+Awards, which you can find at the A+Awards Fact Sheet. If media need official Architizer logos and site badges you’ll find those in the Image section below.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
Send a special email to your network of colleagues, vendors, friends, family and customers to let them know about your award.
SHINE IN YOUR EMAIL SIGNATURE
Have your team highlight their A+ Achievement in their email signatures.
BRAG ON YOUR FIRM NEWS PAGE OR YOUR FAVORITE BLOG
There are dozens of blogs that cover the architecture and design industry and many firms run their own news pages. These online outlets are a great way to spread the word about your nomination.
SPICE UP YOUR COMPANY AND PERSONAL BIO
Adding this honor to your company or personal bio will show potential clients and partners that your work is award-winning.
UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Share news about your nomination on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more! It is a great way to share your A+ achievement.
Here are a few sample posts to get you started:
“Our project [project name] in the [category name] was selected a Winner in this year’s @Architizer A+Awards! Check it out: winners.architizer.com/2021/ #ArchitizerAwards”
“Excited to win a prestigious @Architizer A+Award for our project [project name]. See our work at winners.architizer.com/2021/ #ArchitizerAwards”
LET US KNOW
We love to hear about winners who are celebrating their achievement, so let us know what you’re doing by tagging us at @architizer and liking us on the Architizer Facebook Page.
All media love facts, numbers and statistics. Here are some media-friendly facts and statistics about the Architizer A+Awards to help strengthen your pitch for your story:
June 15 – June 25, 2021: Popular Choice Award Voting.
July 7, 2021: Architizer A+ Jury Winners and Popular Choice Winners Announced.
Architizer’s core mission is to Empower Architects, via our marketplace connecting architects and building product manufacturers, and via our inspiring content, awards program, and global reach spotlighting the world’s best architecture. We connect architects with the tools they need to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
About the Awards:
The Architizer A+Awards is the largest awards program focused on promoting and celebrating the year’s best architecture. Its mission is to nurture the appreciation of meaningful design in the world and champion its potential for a positive impact on everyday life. We share the world’s best architecture with a global audience of 400+ million.
Finalists and Winners are chosen by our illustrious jury including such industry leaders as Lesley Lokko, Alison Brooks, Nader Tehrani and Tom Kundig, as well as luminaries from beyond architecture like Karim Rashid (Karim Rashid), Yves Behar (Fuseproject), David Rockwell (Rockwell Group), and Aric Chen (Design Miami).
Winners are selected for recognition based on excellence in the following criteria:
Click to download hi-res Architizer and A+Awards logos.
Use the below site badges to promote your achievement.
back to top
Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.