Reasons Why You Should Promote Your Achievement
- YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY AN INDUSTRY LEADER. As an Architizer A+ Award recipient you have been identified as an industry leader for architecture and design worldwide.
- IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS. Whether it’s maintaining current clients or winning new business, “Architizer A+ Awards Recipient” validates your superior work and gives your clients and prospects the confidence they need to invest in your services.
- MAKE HEADLINES. Being an Architizer A+ Award recipient offers countless publicity opportunities in national, local, and trade media, as well as internal communications and marketing materials. We expect coverage from our Architizer A+ Media Partners: Wall Street Journal, WSJ Magazine, Dwell, Cool Hunting, and Phaidon.
- GET PUBLISHED BY PHAIDON. Phaidon — the premier global publisher of the creative arts with over 1,500 titles in print — will be publishing an annual book of the A+Award winners! All winners will be featured and receive a complimentary copy of the book at the A+Awards Gala in May.
- SALUTE YOUR TEAM IN A BIG WAY. Your Architizer A+ Award achievement allows you to recognize your valued employees for their accomplishments. There’s no better way to show them that you think their work is award winning than to share your A+ news with the world.
- STAND OUT AMONG YOUR PEERS. Out of the thousands of projects that were submitted, there are only a handful of honorees chosen by the Jury and Voting Public. By coming this far, you’ve proven your work is one of the few that truly stands out.
- ATTEND THE RED CARPET GALA EVENT IN NYC When you are selected as a Jury Winner or Popular Choice Winner, you’re automatically invited to attend a red carpet gala in New York City on May 12th, where you’ll get to rub elbows with the industry’s foremost professionals, luminaries and celebrities.
- STAY CONNECTED As an Architizer A+ Award recipient, your work will be featured on Architizer.com and publicized by our partners. We’ve also uploaded your work to our database so that people can view your projects and learn more about what you do. You’ve done the work, let us highlight your achievement in a big way!
- RECEIVE VALIDATION FOR A JOB WELL DONE. Now more than ever, the value of architecture is crucial for every city and nation around the globe. As an A+ Award recipient, your work exemplifies excellence in the industry, which you’ll be able to share with your clients and colleagues.
Sure-fire ways to make sure the right people know about your A+ achievement.
DEVISE A PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN
Don’t be shy about your Architizer A+ Awards accomplishment. Now is the time to promote your achievement – and your success – by doing targeted outreach to a wide-variety of national, local and online media. Here are some tips of the trade: Write and distribute a press release highlighting your award. We’ve got the national media covered, but you can develop and implement media campaigns to generate attention. You should target news sites and blogs that cover your category or industry, as well as your hometown media. Pitch yourself for a feature story at pertinent media outlets. Use your A+ Achievement as a news peg for the media to cover your success, growth, and future plans.
In all your media outreach, you’ll want to include the key facts about Architizer A+Awards, which you can find at the A+ Awards Fact Sheet. If media need official Architizer press photos, videos, or additional media resources, you’ll find those in the A+ Press section below.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
Send a special email to your network of colleagues, vendors, friends, family and customers to let them know about your award.
MAKE YOUR A+AWARD ACHIEVEMENT A CENTERPIECE OF YOUR MARKETING PLAN
Take out an ad in a local or national newspaper or magazine, or add a A+ Award logo to materials that you’ve already scheduled.
SHINE IN YOUR EMAIL SIGNATURE
Have your team highlight their A+ Achievement in their email signatures.
BRAG TO YOUR FAVORITE BLOG
There are dozens of blogs that cover every industry. These online outlets are a great way to spread the word about your nomination.
SPICE UP YOUR COMPANY AND PERSONAL BIO
Adding this honor to your company or personal bio will show potential customers and partners that your work is award-winning.
UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Share news about your nomination on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more! It is a great way to way to share your A+ achievement. If you need some pointers check out what we are posting on our pages and go from there!
LET US KNOW
We love to hear from you! Let us know what you’re doing by tweeting at us at @architizer and liking us on the Architizer Facebook Page.
All media love facts, numbers and statistics. Here are some media-friendly facts and statistics about the Architizer A+ Awards to help strengthen your pitch for your story:
March 15, 2016: Popular Choice Award voting begins.
April 1, 2016: Popular Choice Award voting ends.
April 12, 2016: Architizer A+ Jury Winners and Popular Choice Winners Announced.
May 12, 2016: The Architizer A+Awards Gala to be held in NYC.
The world’s largest and fastest growing website for architecture has launched the definitive architectural award program with 100+ categories and over 300 jurors. The Architizer A+ Awards received entries from a 100 countries and represents the best of architecture and design worldwide.
Winners are chosen by our illustrious jury including such industry luminaries as Denise Scott Brown, Bjarke Ingels and Tom Kundig, as well as personalities from beyond architecture like Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos), Yves Behar (Fuseproject), John Edelman (CEO, Design Within Reach), Cameron Sinclair (Architecture for Humanity) and Barry Bergdoll (MoMA).
Winners are selected for recognition based on excellence in the following criteria:
- Intent (Plus Categories only)
- Reality (Plus Categories only)
Logo’s and Digital Badges
Click to download hi-res Architizer and A+ Awards logos.
Architizer A+ Award
Use the below site badges to promote your achievement.
For all other artwork requests, including those for high-quality, please contact Customer Service at: email@example.com.